Kevin Hart Interview with The Breakfast Club
April 22, 2012
I am a Nationally Certified School Psychologist and currently a doctoral student at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I graduated from Abilene Christian University with a Masters/ Specialist degree in School Psychology. I graduated from the flyest HBCU, Hampton University, with a degree in Psychology.
- Hello McFly! Nike MAG Back To The Future
- Time to Stop Hating - It's Bad For Your Health. CNN Reports
- The First African American School Psychologist
- Slave to the Streets: Product of the Environment
- 10 Shocking Statistics About Children and Divorce
- Disturbing Facts About Black Families in America
- Da Art of Storytelling: Andre 3000’s Top Five Rhymes
- 13 Facebook Posts That Got People Arrested
- Unsupportive Support
- YOLO: Is It Really The Motto?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Understanding Executive Functioning May 13, 2012Several weeks ago, after a long day at work, I arrived at my house and first stopped to check my mail for anything important. My heart dropped as I saw a letter from the Prince George’s County district court house, I had been summoned for jury duty. Somehow, I had managed to avoid jury duty [...]
- BREAKING NEWS: Lil Boosie Found NOT GUILTY of 1st Degree Murder May 12, 2012This just in… Popular rapper Torence Hatch from Louisiana is found not guilty!! If you don’t know who Torence Hatch is let me spell it out for you.. B-O-O-S-I-E, B-A-D, A-Z-Z (that’s me)!! Instead of wiping him down, a jury of his peers wiped him free of murder of charges, stemming from an incident that [...]
- Hard Work. Dedication. May 10, 2012I have to be honest. I look up to Floyd Mayweather. Over the past few years I have watched Floyd Mayweather and his career. Outside of his strongly adhered to motto “Hard Work. Dedication.” Floyd seems to go hard in everything he does. From his 22,000 sqft, multi-million dollar mansion outside of Las Vegas, to his [...]
- Bang Bang! Chief Keef – I Don’t Like Remix May 7, 2012(Article contains explicit language) A few days ago I was riding in my car and realized I was tired of listening to my iPhone. I decided I needed to mix it up, so I subscribed to XM radio. This was the best decision I have made in a while, as I have hundreds of musical [...]
- Kevin Hart Interview with The Breakfast Club April 22, 2012Hilarious, Power 105.1FM interviews the funniest man in showbiz, Kevin Hart! He speaks on his new movie, Think Like A Man, based on Steve Harvey’s novel as well as other issues. Filed under: Lighter Side of Life Tagged: breakfast club, Kevin Hart, kevin hart interview, kevin hart think like a man, power 105.1, steve harvey, [...]